Good Morning

Dax has been eating cereal two times a day for about a month now. He seems to like it but he always sticks his hands in his mouth after I spoon some in there... It is getting to be really messy.

I keep finding that Luke has climbed up and is laying next to Dax when I am not looking. Dax loves having company.

Also there is a random picture of Luke that Dax selected with his elbow and I don't know how to remove from the post... So you get a bonus! Luke secretly went out through the doggy door when I was getting dressed and found my snow boots right outside the door. He looked so funny walking around the backyard in them!







Comments

Grandma Bushman said…
love the pictures!!!!!!!!
Oh, fun. I love pictures :) And you, too. But you already knew that... We need to get together sometime soon! Maybe in a couple weeks I can make a trip up and visit you for a bit. I haven't seen Dax and Luke in a small eternity, and you need to see how much Hannah has grown! {It's too bad Smallville was sacrificed long ago or we could have watched a couple episodes/seasons} ;)