First Haircut and teeth

Well the title pretty much says it all. Luke got his first haircut last week. I took some pictures but due to the blonde-ness and scarce-ness of his hair, you can't really tell. I can, however, tell you there was something to cut! After Luke's terrible cradle cap hair loss:
(See the bald man top with hair on the sides?)
He started growing his hair back. I would massage and rub his head to try to stimulate it to grow, but then he started to move his head around a lot and he got a bald spot on the back (which I didn't take a picture of).
So... as his hair has grown there has been a tuft in the middle of the top that has grown faster than everything else. It seemed like the hair on the sides that he didn't lose to cradle cap fell off anyway and the sides have been very slow to grow back. Yes everyone, basically Luke has just been a bald kid since the cradle cap. But I thought it was fun to play with the little tuft and see if I could make a mohawk (just for kicks and giggles), but it never really worked out.
And as you can see from the following picture, even when I didn't style it up all silly like that, you could actually see the little tuft, swaying in the wind:

And so, without further ado... I give you the after pictures.

And the last order of business: Luke's teeth
I don't know how many of you have tried to take a picture of an infant's teeth, but I'm sure at least some of you have and can back me up when I say, "It's hard!"
Luke wants to lick my fingers, hold the camera, and close his mouth. He always sticks his tongue out when I try to open his mouth, making it impossible to get a picture of the bottom teeth, and he moves so much that it is very difficult to get a good picture of the new top teeth. Luke now has 4 teeth and he likes to bite things with them. I got a picture of the top teeth, but I'm sorry, I still failed to get a picture of the bottom teeth. It's hard enough to get a glimpse of them in person, let alone with a camera.
So there you have it, Luke's new hair and new teeth!

Comments

Jenny said…
I totally agree about taking pictures of teeth! Just wait til you try to brush those teeth and have a 2 year old that hates brushing! Kids are the best. Luke is so cute.
CUTE! I can't believe how big he's getting! I swear he was born last month...
Shay said…
I am very impressed with the pictures you got of his teeth. I didn't even try with Aleah. I just figured that it would be good enough if I happened to get a picture of her teeth while taking normal pictures of her.