So... I never knew what all this talk about tagging meant... apparently I've been tagged a few times. Well thanks to my sista, I now know what tagging is. haha! So this is from being tagged from Natalie. I'll have a lot of catching up to do, so I think I'll just take them one at a time. :)
Ok, I tag...... Amy, Shay, and Stacey
1. What is your current job? you know, on any type of form that I have to fill out I always put that my occupation is student, however, I don't really see that as a job. I do harp gigs on the side though... how about that?
2. What color are your socks right now? white.
3. What noise are you listening to right now? Jay Leno and my mom's rolling pin making pie crust. mmmmm...
4. What was the last thing you ate? a pie crust cookie :) that is the best part of the process of making pie, you get to make cookies out of the left over pie crust dough!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Can every car be a stick shift? please?
6. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone? Shay. don't put the pies in the fridge.
7. Do you like the person who tagged you? oh yes, of course I do. but can I just ask... Whay kind of a question is that? Why would you follow someone's blog you don't like?
8. How old are you today? 20. Maybe I should have waited til monday to fill this out so I could legally claim 21.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? hmmm... I don't particularly like watching sports on tv. I suppose Football because that is the only sport I really watch on tv.
10. What is your favorite drink? the strawberry lemonade at village inn.... OR it could possibly be the salted carmel hot chocolate at Starbucks.... mmmmmm
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? nope. well... not on purpose. one time I thought it would be a good idea to use hyrogen peroxide on my face to heal my acne, and it lightened my hair that surrounds my face...
12. Favorite food? mmmm, manicotti. That's what we're having for my birthday dinner on sunday. :) I'm so excited!
13. What is the last movie that you watched? Wall E? maybe... I don't remember for sure if that was the last or not.
14. Favorite day of the year? I really don't know if I have one. I really enjoy christmas...
15. How do you vent anger? verbally. I have to talk it out.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? sammy, my stuffed animal dog
17. What is your favorite season? Oh I love the fall, Summer is awesome too for boating and such, but the fall is a better temperature and all the colors are beautiful!
18. Cherries or blueberries? depends... I'd say cherries, but only if they are fresh. they can't be maraschino cherries, gross. blueberries are ok in pancakes.
19. Do you want your friends to actually do this tag? Sure... I'm pretty new to this
20. Who is the most likely to do this tag? ...?
21. Who is the least likey? yeah... I don't know
22. Living arrangements? I'm living in an apartment in Logan right now. I have one roommate, Jessica, who has been my roomie for 2 years now. She's the best and I love her. The kitchen is too small but we manage.
23. When was the last time you cried? just the other day
24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes and stuff
25. Who is the friend that you have had the longest that you are tagging? What if I haven't decided who I want to tag yet?
26. What did you do last night? hmmm... what DID I do?? oh, I went to Jamba Juice with Jeff and Damon and then went to my brother's house and visited with Stacey and held Grant for the first time. yay!!! It was so awesome!
27. What two things are you most afraid of? rejection and losing those I care about.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheese... i've never had a spicy hamburger... weird
29. Favorite dog breed? hmmmm, rottweiler german shepherd
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, it is always nice to get a break from classes and relax. Sunday is nice too because it is relaxing and uplifting.
31. How many cities have you lived in? 7
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds... is it rude of me to feel like pearls are for old people? hmmm... probably. Maybe that is just because I'm naive though.
33. What is your favorite flower? hmmm probably roses. I love the dark red ones and the ones that fade from one color to another. :)
Ok, I tag...... Amy, Shay, and Stacey