Cheese Cake

Ever since Tyler's cousin's wedding in January where cheese cake was the dessert at lunch, I have been wanting to try making a cheese cake. I have never really wanted to try before because I have never been a real fan of cream cheese and I have never liked very many cheese cakes. In fact I'm very picky about how a cheese cake can taste and feel in my mouth. Well I noticed that there was a url on the box of philadelphia cream cheese for recipes so...

I made a cheese cake and I liked it! (is Katy Perry singing in your head yet?)

I think I over cooked it a little because I didn't know how to tell if it was done but it is still yummy.

Now there is still most of a cheese cake on the counter and goodness knows I shouldn't eat it all so... Which lucky neighbors' new year's resolutions should I ruin today???





Comments

Jenn said…
That looks so creamy, smooth, and delicious!
Brittany said…
You could ruin mine!! :D but, sadly i'm no where close to where you live... :( I guess I'll just have to dream and imagine how it must taste since you were the one making it! Looks so good though!
Natalie said…
I wish I was your neighbor and I would make up a resolution you could ruin :)