Tag 8

Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment 8

8 Favorite TV shows
1. Smallville
2. The Biggest Looser
3. The Office
4. America's Funniest Home Videos
5. Deal or No Deal
6. Charmed
7. I don't even watch 3-6 anymore
8. who watches tv?

8 things I did yesterday
1. Woke up at 4 am for kicks and giggles
2. Ate Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds... I'm more of a Cinnamon clusters kind of girl.
3. Went to the chiropractor.... just like Shay aparently, only I went at 10:30ish.
4. Did laundry in a front load washer and dryer for the first time in my life... that was neat.
5. Watched tv and visited with my sister-in-law Stacey, while she took care of Grant
6. Laughed at how silly Emma is
7. Drove back to Logan
8. Went to FHE

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Working on Thursday
2. Opening a bakery
3. My 3 hour harp gig
4. Spring break.... for no reason yet other than that it is a nice long break from school.
5. Aleah's blessing
6. My family not being sick
7. A girl's night with my best friend and roomie Jessica
8. Seeing how everything is going to play out

8 favorite restaurants
1. Cafe Sabor
2. Cafe Rio
3. Otavios
4. El Toro Viejo
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. The Tree Room
7. La Caille
8. Arby's

8 things on my wish list
1. Simplicity
2. ... it's a secret
3. Financial freedom
4. Teleporter
5. Feist's music on my ipod...
6. A Subaru Outback
7. Stability
8. My Bakery

8 people I tag: I hope you don't mind... but I feel like skipping this part

Comments

Shay said…
Wow, you are super-fast. That was fun to read!